[turba] workNumber not displaying LDAP search

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Fri Dec 13 12:45:26 PST 2002

Quoting John P Reber <John.P.Reber@mail.jci.tju.edu>:

 | I was able to select the 'Work Phone' from within columns to display
 |
 | I have selected to see email and workphone number
 |
 | When I do a search I see the email address, but the work phone is left blank

What do you have in the attributes.php file for

$attributes['workphone'] = array(
/*          ^^^^^^^^^^^           */
    'type' => 'phone',
    'desc' => _("Work Phone")
);

Which correspondes to

        'workphone' => 'telephonenumber',
         ^^^^^^^^^

in my map() in conf.php

That has happened to me many times.  I change one without the other.
IIRC, the above is case sensitive 'workphone' != 'workPhone' but I
could be wrong.

ed