[turba] Latest CVS Update

Rodolfo Segleau segleaur at mechanus.org
Mon Dec 16 12:58:42 PST 2002

 | ----- Message from chuck@horde.org ---------
 |     Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 12:41:22 -0500
 |     From: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>
 |  Subject: Re: [turba] Latest CVS Update
 |       To: turba@lists.horde.org
 |
 | Nope. You'll have to provide more details - what exactly do you mean is
 | looping? Do you have access log entries or db log entries that show what's
 | happening? Etc...

well, what's interesting about the problem (now that I feed the access via a
proxy to see what the proxy would report as an error), is that the proxy says
that the host is not available. from the logs files, i can't seem to find
anything terribly wrong from apache (simply a send timed out message after
trying to access turba via the menu) and mysql complains of an error while
reading communication packets. it's as if whatever horde is picking up as the
global sql setting gets jumbled before it gets to turba (categories and tokens
are working AFAIK).
it's strange that i can access the information from the turba_objects table
from the imp autoexpanding, but not directly...

Cheers,

Rodolfo

--
What we imagine as order is merely the prevailing form of chaos. - Kerry
Thornley