[turba] Error importing

Shane shane at shanemetler.com
Wed Jan 1 11:42:22 PST 2003

> Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:
>
>> It works perfectly for me, even with your example. But I use File_CSV
>> from
>> pear not the builtin CSV functions. The latter might have problems with
>> the
>> missing quotes around the name.
>
> I just tried without File_CSV and it still works without problems.
>
> Jan.

yes, i was pretty sure the CSV file was not the cause of this error, thanks for checking.

i believe the error i'm experiencing has to do with the value of $next_step (in the code below) after submitting the "Import Address Book, Step 1" form ... Step 2 never appears.

foreach ($templates[$next_step] as $template) {
    require $template;
}

Thanks,
Shane Metler