[turba] turba problems - gets stuck on /horde/imp/redirect.php

Brian Clark bclark at protocolusa.com
Thu Jan 2 15:21:50 PST 2003

Hello,

I used to have a working Turba installation. Now, it doesn't. I can't
figure out why. I am running IMP 3.1, Horde 3.1 and Turba 1.1. IMP works
fine. However, when trying to run Turba, it seems to get hung up on this
link /horde/imp/redirect.php

This happens whether I go straight to the /horde/turba/ URL or whether I
click on the Addressbook link in IMP. FYI: I use IMP for authentication.

When I use Mozilla to use IMP and try and access the addressbook, it
gives me an error message saying "Redirection Limit for this URL
Exceeded. Unable to load the requested page". When I use IE 6, it just
keeps trying to load the page forever and never loads it.

To troubleshoot this I replaced all of the /turba/config/ files to their
.dist versions. It didn't help.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Brian!