[turba] Adding to Existing SQL AddressBook

James W. Beauchamp jbeauchamp7 at mindspring.com
Mon Jan 6 22:47:40 PST 2003

Hi All:
I have just gotten Horde/IMP/Turba up and running and am investigating how
to make use of a mysql database for our corporate address book.  I would
like to add a number of columns to the one already defined in sources.php.
However, when I add the columns there and then to the turba_objects mysql
table they still don't show up.  I have searched the archives and find
several references to this question but no real answer.  If I need to hack
the code, can someone point me where to get started?

TIA

James W. Beauchamp
Global Environmental Solutions, Inc.