[turba] Adding to Existing SQL AddressBook

James W. Beauchamp jbeauchamp7 at mindspring.com
Tue Jan 7 13:08:12 PST 2003

Thank you very much!  That was it.  Is there anything else I should watch
out for when making these changes?  It is amazing to me that the interface
automatically handles the new field! I'm not really a programmer, so I guess
I'm easily impressed :).  I do have one strange problem also right now.  I
added one field to the system (home city) and it displays properly, but when
I do a search and then click on the result, I see the record, but I cannot
edit it.  I know that the Edit REcord was there before, I just don't know
what made it disapper.  Any suggestions?

James