[turba] how to export to new mysql schema ?

Frederic Trudeau ftrudeau at cam.org
Tue Jan 7 17:27:11 PST 2003

Ok, I managed to import to the new schema
For those who need some pointers on this one, I used mysqlimport function

mysqlimport --columns=object_id,owner_id,object_name,object_alias,object_ema
il,object_homeaddress,object_workaddress,object_homephone,object_workphone,o
bject_cellphone,object_fax,object_title,object_company,object_notes --fields
-terminated-by=\; --fields-enclosed-by=\" --fields-escaped-by=\\ --lines-ter
minated-by='\n' yourDB yourdata.csv