[turba] Distribution Lists

Ryan Malloy rmalloy at meridianschools.org
Mon Jan 13 03:49:29 PST 2003

On the current HEAD branch, Driver.php is trying to open a non-existent
file.

I am getting the following errors:

[13-Jan-2003 02:12:39] PHP Warning:
factory(/var/www/webmail.supportedsystems.com/htdocs/turba/lib/Driver/.php): failed to create stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/webmail.supportedsystems.com/htdocs/turba/lib/Driver.php on line 40
[13-Jan-2003 02:12:39] PHP Fatal error:  factory(): Failed opening
required
'/var/www/webmail.supportedsystems.com/htdocs/turba/lib/Driver/.php'
(include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in
/var/www/webmail.supportedsystems.com/htdocs/turba/lib/Driver.php on
line 40

I checked out RELENG_1 and it worked without the error, same config.

On Mon, 2003-01-13 at 03:03, Jan Schneider wrote:

    Zitat von Ryan Malloy <rmalloy at meridianschools.org>:

    > Where in the interface is this?  I see the column for group, but I don't
    > see where to create one, or add a contact to it.
    >
    > I am working with the CVS HEAD branch (2-13-2003)

    Above the list headers on the right side.

    > On Mon, 2003-01-13 at 00:14, Eric Rostetter wrote:
    >
    >     Quoting Ryan Malloy <rmalloy at meridianschools.org>:
    >
    >     > Is there a distribution lists "module" currently being developed?
    >
    >     There is distribution list support in Turba in the development (CVS
    > HEAD)
    >     branch.  But not yet in a release version.

    Jan.