[turba] Turba LDAP Attributes NOT Populating

Gary C. New garycnew at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 13 18:40:57 PST 2003

Hello All:

My ldap installation of horde/imp/turba are working
well; together, except turba does not re-populate all
the ldap contact attributes as entered.  It is very
strange and I actually found another posting on this
list which related a simular problem.

I have several attributes: Display Name, First Name,
Initial, Last Name, and E-mail that are mapped to cn,
givenName, initials, sn, and mail, respectively.  I am
able to create the contact with all fields filled in,
but when viewing or editing the contact it shows all
the attributes except the First Name (givenName).  I
double checked to make sure it was being populated in
the ldap directory and that I had not misspelled
anything and everything seems to be correct.

The horde and syslog logs do not point to any obvious
errors.

Any suggestions?

Thanks, again, in advance.

Respectfully,