[turba] Using an LDAP server and sources

Mike Barsalou mbarsalou at aidea.org
Wed Jan 22 08:13:01 PST 2003

I am in the process of using an Exchange 5.5 server with the CVS version of
Turba.  I have set it up identically to my older version of Turba (1.0?)
which currently works.  I can see from the Exchange server logs that

I think this is because I do not have the sources section setup properly.
Is there a good place for information on what each of the entries are for
the turba/config/sources.php?  I understand most of them but find I have a
little trouble with the map entries as well as how the filter parameter is
used.

I am a neophyte when it comes to LDAP so please be gentle. :)

Thanks.

Mike