[turba] Using an LDAP server and sources

Mike Barsalou mbarsalou at aidea.org
Wed Jan 22 11:16:27 PST 2003

I think I made a typo....here is the new sources.....but doesn't change
anything.

BTW, when I remove objectclass it give's an error:

Notice: Undefined index: objectclass in
/var/www/html/horde/turba/lib/Driver/ldap.php on line 144

Notice: Undefined index: objectclass in /var/www/html

$cfgSources['aidea'] = array(
    'title' => 'AIDEA Exchange Server',
    'type' => 'ldap',
    'params' => array(
        'server' => 'servername',
        'port' => 1389,
        'root' => 'cn=Recipients,ou=domain,o=AIDEA',
        'dn' => array('cn'),
        'objectclass' => 'organizationalPerson'
    ),
    'map' => array(