[turba] troubleshooting my problem

Mike Barsalou mbarsalou at aidea.org
Fri Jan 24 16:02:58 PST 2003

I was troubleshooting my recent ldap problem to show me the return values
that the turba ldap driver received from our Exchange LDAP server and I
figured out I could add this line:

print_r ($this->getResults($fields, $res));

On the line just before the return in the search function of the
/lib/Driver/ldap.php file.  Somewhere around line 180.

This will mess up your search screen pretty well but will show you what the
array has in it after it makes the call to the LDAP server...thus verifying
in fact it got something.

Mike