[turba] Re: outlook and ldap

Adam Tauno Williams adam at morrison-ind.com
Wed Feb 5 15:59:28 PST 2003

>I've never seen this problem... hopefully someone on the list can help you.
>>Hi,
>>I saw a post of your about Turba, Outlook and LDAP.  We're running an
>>LDAP server, and we've got outlook able to look up names, but
>>unfortunately it doesn't list *all* the names when you first click the
>>'To:' button...
>>I just wondered if you had been able to solve that problem, and if so,
>>can you point us in the right direction?

This isn't a Turba question, you should probably go ask on the general LDAP list
hosted by umich.edu

But, you might also want to check the sizelimit setting on your LDAP server if
you have lots of users and are only getting a partial list.  If that isn't it
check to see that the same set of objectclasses are used consitently.