[turba] conf.php is missing, but it's there!!!

Dennis Ortsen Dennis at Pinetree.nl
Thu Feb 13 15:29:12 PST 2003

Hi all,

I'm running CVS horde, imp, and turba and some more Horde apps...

A few days ago, I used the Horde admin account to generate conf.php files
for all the modules. Amongst those modules was turba. So I quickly added a
new contact in my addressbook to test if it was working OK.

Now I want to add some more contacts, but when I click on the turba icon, I
get the message in my browser saying that conf.php is missing. This is the
default message you see when you have only your conf.xml and haven't
configured your conf.php yet. But the weird thing is that my conf.php
actually exists!!! It's there!! I can see it, I've got the necessary
permissions to it!! What's wrong here?

If I check in MySql I can see that one contact I added a few days ago!

What to do???

Br.

Dennis