[turba] Fwd: turba prefs question

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Feb 14 19:46:05 PST 2003

----- Forwarded message from hodgesk at scharp.scharp.org -----
    Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 16:25:20 -0800
    From: Kevin Hodges <hodgesk at scharp.scharp.org>
 Subject: turba prefs question
      To: chuck at horde.org

Hi, I have a pretty straight forward question about turba.

Under turba options -> column options ->

I noticed 'My Addressbook' has 'email' selected by default - that's
good.  I have several global addressbooks, and I would like to have
column defaults, like 'email' and other contact information as a
default for everyone.

This is the closet thing I've found, but it doesn't look like this is
it - Is this even possible? If so, what should I add?

// columns to be displayed
$_prefs['columns'] = array(
    'value' =>
"netcenter\temail\nbigfoot\temail\nverisign\temail\nlocalsql\temail",
    'locked' => false,
    'shared' => false,
    'type' => 'implicit'
);

Thanks,

Kevin

 Kevin Hodges
 Systems Administrator
 SCHARP / Fred Hutcshinson Cancer Research Center

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>