[turba] missing conf.php, while it is actually there!!!

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Mon Feb 17 21:12:21 PST 2003

Quoting Dennis Ortsen <Dennis at Pinetree.nl>:

> But the weird thing is that my conf.php
> actually exists!!! It's there!! I can see it, I've got the necessary
> permissions to it!! What's wrong here?

What necessary permissions?  And what about the permissions on the
directory it is in?

The check is if the file is readable by the web server (php actually),
so permissions are the most obvious problem.  Another thing would be
php safe_mode issues if you had safe_mode enabled.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!