[turba] How many address books?

Jeff Williams jeffw at globaldial.com
Tue Feb 18 13:11:41 PST 2003

Is it possible for users to have more that one personal address book?
i.e. Work, Family...
I have turba running with a mysql backend and can only work out how to
use one, but I have a client pestering for more and I couldn't work out
if more are available from the documentation.

--
Regards,

GLOBAL DIAL PTY LTD

Jeff Williams
Internet Consultant

Suite 1/278 Stirling Highway Claremont WA 6010
PO Box  829  Claremont  Western Australia 6910
Telephone: +618 9383 1800  Facsimile: +618 9383 2818
Email: jeff.williams at globaldial.com
Website: http://www.globaldial.com
GPG: http://www.globaldial.com/~jeffw/jeffw.gpg

entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us via e-mail
at info at global.net.au