[turba] turba is slow with ldap

Garry Thomas gthomas at netstarnetworks.com
Thu Feb 20 20:53:50 PST 2003

I'm experiencing the same problem. I think this is because the entire
directory
contents (users etc) is beeing used to populate the "Select List"
selection box.
The advanced search doesn't have the "Select List" box, so its fast....

Is there any way to disable the "Select List" selection box, or to at
least specify
an LDAP objectclass for what is used to populate this?

Regards
Garry