[turba] blank page for search result

Eric.Doutreleau at int-evry.fr Eric.Doutreleau at int-evry.fr
Thu Feb 20 13:00:08 PST 2003

 I just setup the 17-03-2003 version of horde and turba and it work
quite well with my ldap server for an extended search

but when i browse or make a search it returns me after a minute or two
a blank page

Here is the HTML code i got

I have put the debug level for the log and i got only that

fév 20 14:50:21 HORDE [debug] [turba] LDAP search by doutrele: root = dc=int-evry,dc=fr (ldap2.int-evry.fr); filter = "(|(|(cn=*doutreleau*)))"; attributes = "dn, cn, mail, homephone, telephonenumber, mobiletelephonenumber, homepostaladdress, sn" [on line 172 of "/var/www/html/horde/turba/lib/Driver/ldap.php"]

Does someone know how i can have more debug output from turba to try
to solve that problem?

Thanks in advance for any help