[turba] turba permissions....

Marko Djukic marko at oblo.com
Wed Feb 26 16:15:12 PST 2003

Amith, try what i just committed.

This fixes the viewing of sources marked as "public", but it does not fix the
editing of these sources. Don't think we can assume that public sources are
editable if there is no owner field. We need an extra bit of info to determine a
public source which is private, hence editable when no user.
- If this is only personal_ldap case do we put a fix in for just that?
- Or do we put a fix in for example checking any source which has "personal_" as
the start of their name is assumed to be personal hence full permissions?
- Or another setting in sources? personal true/false... ideally it would be good
to be able to set a three step field: personal/owner/public scope since they are
mutually exclusive and define the permissions behaviour well (plus reduce the
ever growing number of settings to fiddle with).

marko