[turba] Re: [core] Webmail and IMSP

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Mar 4 11:59:37 PST 2003

Quoting Martin Wellard <veg at gold.ac.uk>:

> OK -  I need it so I'd be happy to get stuck in if people are agreeable.

Great!

> As a starting point, attached is my IMSP driver for turba. I'm happy to
> switch to working on HEAD. The coding
> style is probably off-message too, but it seems to work ok.

If someone would convert this to work with HEAD (not sure what if anything
would need to change), and take a CODING_STANDARDS run through it, I'll get
it in to CVS. Also...

> As I mentioned before it relies on
> <http://sourceforge.net/projects/phpimspclass/> and I'm about to contact
> the author to see about possibilities for hijacking it/patching it. I've
> already had to hack it a bit to get it to support literals in names
> properly - but hey, it's GPLed.

... it'd be great if we could provide this either in the same driver, or
seperately somehow.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
I know there's fish out there, but where g-d only knows.