[turba] where statements

Donovan Craig turba at snapfrozen.com
Thu Mar 6 12:21:04 PST 2003

Hi,

I have been using Turba 1.1 and have just been testing 1.2. It's a great contact manager and fits perfectly with out own custom apps.

I use Turba to connect to another database and have mapped an employees table to a shared 'Staff Addressbook' in Turba.

Only problem is that the table I am linking to has people that I don't want to list.

Is there any provision for a WHERE within an SQL driven addressbook ?

eg: WHERE employees.active = 1;

I have had a look around but can't seem to find a clean way to implement this..

A WHERE would also be handy to create lists or sub address books..

eg: 'Some State Address Book' WHERE employees.state_id = '2';

Any ideas would be most welcome as we're currently displaying staff who no longer work in the organisation..

Thank's,

Donovan