[turba] Problem with Turba!

rguima at fsjb.edu.br rguima at fsjb.edu.br
Thu Mar 6 20:06:24 PST 2003

I have installed Horde 2.1 and IMP 3.1 on a Linux machine and I have the
WebMail working fine. However, I decided to install Turba 1.1 in order to
provide contact lists for my users but I had some problems with it. The main
problem is that the contact list seems to be the same for all users, i.e., if I
include a contact every other user will see it. Does anybody can give me a clue
on what is happening here? Thanks!

Best regards,

Prof. Rafael Guimarães
Department of Computer Science