[turba] MySQL script to upgrade Turba 1.0/1.1 schema to 1.2

Jeff Gilchrist jsgilchrist at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 9 13:26:21 PST 2003

>From: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>
>To: turba at lists.horde.org
>Subject: Re: [turba] MySQL script to upgrade Turba 1.0/1.1
>         schema to 1.2
>Date: Sun,  9 Mar 2003 17:34:58 +0100
>
>That's a nice addition. Committed to CVS, thanks!

No problem.  That would be helpful to include in the final 1.2 release if
you haven't packaged it together already.

I also forgot to mention that script will keep your data in tact so you
won't loose any of your contact information. (Note: Always backup your
database before making any changes just in case.)

Jeff.