[turba] (no subject)

Matt Ettus matt at ettus.com
Tue Mar 11 05:08:04 PST 2003

I am running recent snapshots of horde and turba.  Whenever I access turba, I
get errors like the following:

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /var/www/html/horde/turba/config/sources.php on
line 254

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started
at /var/www/html/horde/turba/config/sources.php:254) in
/var/www/html/horde/turba/templates/common-header.inc on line 3

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started
at /var/www/html/horde/turba/config/sources.php:254) in
/var/www/html/horde/turba/templates/common-header.inc on line 4

Notice: Undefined index: businesscategory in
/var/www/html/horde/turba/templates/browse/search.inc on line 14

Notice: Undefined index: homephone in
/var/www/html/horde/turba/templates/browse/search.inc on line 14

Notice: Undefined index: workphone in
/var/www/html/horde/turba/templates/browse/search.inc on line 14

Notice: Undefined index: cellphone in
/var/www/html/horde/turba/templates/browse/search.inc on line 14

Notice: Undefined index: homeaddress in
/var/www/html/horde/turba/templates/browse/search.inc on line 14

Despite all the ugly error messages, it still seems to work ok (for at least the
basic stuff). I am using the sql backend.  Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks
Matt