[turba] Re: [horde] Turba 1.2 (final)

alois blasbichler alois.blasbichler at sb-brixen.it
Wed Mar 12 10:34:15 PST 2003

> The Horde team announces the latest official release of the Turba contacts
> application.  Changes since Turba 1.1 include: distribution list support ...

hello, turba is a super-tool, thanks a lot to the developer.
i have a question to the distribution list with ldap
it works for my personal adressbooks only partially and after i changed:
in sources.php
        '__key' => 'dn',
        '__type' => '_type',
        '__members' => '_members',

        '__key' => 'dn',
        '__type' => 'type',
        '__members' => 'members',

and after i inserted this attributes in a personal schemafile of ldap
opendlap gives me an error if a attribute begins with "_"

can somebody give me a working schema-file for openldap2.1.4
ore any suggestions ?

thank you luis