[turba] LDAP search results gone after upgrade to Turba 1.2...

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Mar 12 11:13:43 PST 2003

Please don't crosspost.

Quoting Tim Meader <tmeader at cne-odin.gsfc.nasa.gov>:

> Just wondering if anyone can shed some light on what may be going on here.
> My LDAP searches in Turba were returning info fine up until I tried to
> upgrade to Turba 1.2 last night. After the upgrade, it executes the
> search, but the results are always blank.  There's no error about not
> being able to connect to the host or anything, just the result set is
> blank.

>From docs/UPDATE:

The 'objectclass' entry for LDAP address book definitions in
config/sources.php is respected in Turba 1.2 but wasn't before, so you
should make sure that youse a correct setting here.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of