[turba] __type attribute for LDAP

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Thu Mar 13 07:33:09 PST 2003

Mensaje citado por alois blasbichler <alois.blasbichler at sb-brixen.it>:

| Zitat von eculp at encontacto.net:
|
| > Mensaje citado por Amith Varghese <amith at xalan.com>:
| >
| > | What schema/attribute definition do people use for the __type field in
| the
| > | map
| > | for sources.php?  I found one for __members (member) but can't find one
| > for
| > | __type
| > |
| > Amith,
| >
| > I changed mine some time ago to:
| >
| >         '__type' => 'turbaobjecttype',
| >         '__members' => 'turbaobjectmembers',
| >
| > in sources and rolled my own in horde.schema
| >
| > attributetype ( 1.3.6.1.4.1.13040.1.2.4.504
| >         NAME 'turbaObjectMembers'
| >         EQUALITY caseIgnoreMatch
| >         SUBSTR caseIgnoreSubstringsMatch
| >         SYNTAX 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.15{1024} )
| >

| i mad similar entries
| but, where do you found this entries like turbaObjectType
| mybe in CVS ??

I didn't.   IIRC, I took them from a mysql configuration.

Actually I may be wrong but can't see why most any name can't be used
if sources and the schema match and as Adam noted in an earlier mail.

  "I'd think that "type" and "members" are bad choices for names,
   as they are bound to conflict with some schema down the line."

He suggested turbaType and turbaMembers that I actually like better
because they are simple.  Simple is always good :-)  I'm going to
change mine when I go to 2.1.12.

ed