[turba] Turba 1.1 - 1.2 SQL schema change?

Network Administrator netadmin at vcsn.com
Thu Mar 13 22:40:15 PST 2003

I just downloaded the turba 1.2 and I noticed that after I installed it, my
addressbook was not coming up (we were using turba 1.1).  In trying to add a
new entry, I saw an error in the horde.log about "no such field" for
"object_type" and I do see that there is a schema difference between the two
products.

So my question is simply, "is the only way to migrate from a turba 1.1 sql
addressbook to a turba 1.2 sql addressbook via dumping the data, dropping the
turba_objects table, reloading the table with the new schema, modifying the data
(by adding a column to represent the new field) and reloading it into the table?"

(I'm using pgSQL for the record)

or

did I miss something in the documentation?

I'm hoping someone sees this tonight so that I can get my clients addressbook
back up.  Your webmail system is absolutely the best I've seen and so far our
clients seem to like it too.  I can't wait 'til Kronolith goes g.a..

Thanks in advance for any help or further recommended proceedings.

--
Keith C. Perry
Director of Networks & Applications