[turba] Turba 1.2 Final : lists

alois blasbichler alois.blasbichler at sb-brixen.it
Fri Mar 14 08:24:47 PST 2003

Zitat von alois blasbichler <alois.blasbichler at sb-brixen.it>:

> Zitat von Adam Tauno Williams <adam at morrison-ind.com>:
>
> > >i have a question :
> > >when i use a preferences-based adressbook with ldap all works fine,
> > >except the buttoms:
> > >show lists | show contacts | show all
> > >i get allways the same, allways all
> >
> > Is your __type field for the source returning the correct value(s)?

i dont now
i had implemeted 'turbatype' and  'turbamembers' like proposed in this list:
    'map' => array(
        '__key' => 'dn',
        '__type' => 'turbatype',
        '__members' => 'turbamembers',

i see in my ldap-log:
SRCH base="ou=test,ou=addressbuch,dc=sb-brixen,dc=it" scope=2 filter="(|(|(?
=undefined)))"

is there anybody having the same problems by searching

thank you
luis
#######################################
my entries in the adressbook looks like :
dn: cn=alois.blasbichler at sb-brixen.it, ou=test, ou=addressbuch, dc=sb-brixen,
dc=it
mail: alois.blasbichler at sb-brixen.it
objectClass: person