[turba] turba gets PHP error...

Stephen Agar stephen.agar at usm.edu
Fri Mar 14 09:52:43 PST 2003

Hi,

I just recently installed Horde, Imp, and now i'm trying to install
Turba. I got the newest version of everything..and the horde/imp install
went fine..and works perfectly(im following the installation guide on
the website). Turba seems to go ok, until I get to the part where you
run mysql to create the tables, it says "no database specified" or
something similar, so I run mysql -D horde < turba.sql instead of what
the guide says(mysql < turba.sql). That seems to work...but when I try
to test by going to my webmail page, logging in and clicking
addressbook, I get the following error in the top frame of the web page.

**error msg**
Warning: Undefined offset: 1 in
/var/www/html/horde/turba/config/sources.php on line 234

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /var/www/html/horde/turba/config/sources.php:234) in
/var/www/html/horde/turba/lib/base.php on line 62
***error end***

does anyone have any ideas?

thanks,
Stephen

Stephen Agar, Systems Administrator II
University of Southern Mississippi
Office of Technology Resources, Stennis Space Center
e-mail: stephen.agar at usm.edu
phone:  228.688.1994