[turba] turba gets PHP error...

Stephen Agar stephen.agar at usm.edu
Fri Mar 14 10:25:19 PST 2003

that made the addressbook search page come up..buyt the following
warnings still show:

**error begin**

Warning: Undefined index: businesscategory in
/var/www/html/horde/turba/templates/browse/search.inc on line 14

Warning: Undefined index: homephone in
/var/www/html/horde/turba/templates/browse/search.inc on line 14

Warning: Undefined index: workphone in
/var/www/html/horde/turba/templates/browse/search.inc on line 14

Warning: Undefined index: cellphone in
/var/www/html/horde/turba/templates/browse/search.inc on line 14
**error end**

any ideas?

thanks,
Stephen