[turba] First shot at a new ldap schema.

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Mar 14 13:29:38 PST 2003

Quoting Adam Tauno Williams <adam at morrison-ind.com>:

> >>Please let me know what changes should be made and how we might want to
> >>maintain this in the future as new applications are added.
> >should we be making a smimepublickey?  Why not use userSMIMECertificate
> >(2.16.840.1.113730.3.1.40) in inetOrgPerson?
>
> My understanding is that a SMIMECertificate != pgp public key.

Right, but we need both. So if there's an existing SMIME attribute, we
should probably use that, and same for PGP, but just because there isn't one
doesn't mean we need to create both.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of