[turba] Getting error in cvs Head version of turba.

Robert Sand rsand at d.umn.edu
Fri Mar 14 14:20:51 PST 2003

True but I am using the registry as it is from the distribution and the
sources.php in turba as it is from distribution.  Sorry for sending this
to the wrong list the first time.

Quoting Robert Sand <rsand at d.umn.edu>:

> [...]

This probably indicates that Turba isn't configured correctly, in
registry.php or otherwise.

>> Also this just before that error:
>> *Notice*: Undefined offset: 1 in
>> */var/www/html/horde/turba/config/sources.php* on line *254*

And this is an error in your config file - you make that file, you have to
see what's on that line and fix it.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of