[turba] After configuring sources.php to only use mysql

Robert Sand rsand at d.umn.edu
Fri Mar 14 15:16:04 PST 2003

Robert Sand wrote:

> Now I am just down to this error message.
>
> *Fatal error*: Call to a member function on a non-object in
> */var/www/html/horde/turba/index.php* on line *26
>
> *If this is a horde registry error please tell me how this is if I am
> using the registry with all items that I am not using removed from it.
>
> Thanks again for any help.

Some additional information.  This is the registry entry in the horde
registry.php:

$this->applications['turba'] = array(
    'fileroot' => dirname(__FILE__) . '/../turba',
    'webroot' => $this->applications['horde']['webroot'] . '/turba',
    'icon' => $this->applications['horde']['webroot'] .
'/turba/graphics/turba.gif',
    'name' => _("Address Book"),
    'allow_guests' => false,
    'status' => 'active',
    'provides' => 'contacts',
    'menu_parent' => 'pim'
);

Everything above and below it look good.  Any apps not being used have a
status of inactive.