[turba] First shot at a new ldap schema.

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Mon Mar 17 05:28:03 PST 2003

Quoting Adam Tauno Williams <adam at morrison-ind.com>:

<SNIP>

| This is a bug in the rfc2739.schema and fixing it is perfectly legal, since
| the
| text from the RFC is just flat out wrong. I'd just forgotten about that issue
| and sent the cannonical (aka "the busted") version.

Adam,

Thanks for confirming the change and all your help on this.

I'm attaching my corrected version.  Maybe it should be substituted for the
version that was committed on Saturday.  I've been using it on both openldap
2.1 and 2.0 with no problems.

Our only pending issue, IIRC, is with the pgpPublicKey and smimePublicKey
attributes.  I temporarily hacked them into the horde.schema to be able
to install 2.1 and keep everything working.  Anyone have a suggestion here?

Thanks,

ed

P.S.  I can do a cvs diff if you prefer.  It just seemed easier to send the
      file.