[turba] LDAP query problem

Jason Keltz jas at cs.yorku.ca
Tue Mar 18 19:18:24 PST 2003

In fact, something new to add -- I just noticed that if I go into the
"advanced" search, and type my last name into the "name" field, I get:

Name                              E-Mail               Alias
Jason Keltz, Keltz, Jason         jas at cs.yorku.ca      Keltz

(The Jason Keltz, Keltz, Jason is normal -- I remember that someone
 came up with a patch to help me with that and I need to reapply it
 to 1.2)

However, it's the regular search, also searching by name in the same
directory that doesn't work! Isn't that odd?

Jason.