[turba] LDAP query problem

Stefanos I. Dimitriou sdimitri at teiath.gr
Wed Mar 19 17:19:57 PST 2003

Hello
   Some time ago I was posting about an LDAP search working
fine on the advanced query but not on the simple. It was like frozen.
This was happening in two or three of all my searches. These searches
had to many entries.
   Two or three days ago there was a post about adding sizelimit
to the ldap search, so I tried that, allowing the search to return only 30
results. It is now working just fine.
   Maybe this will solve your problem too.

Stefnos I. Dimitriou