[turba] Re: proble with turba-1.2

Stuart Bull horde at stuartbull.co.uk
Thu Mar 27 18:27:11 PST 2003

Hi

I got this exact problem this morning. I commented out everything but the
$cfgSources['localsql'] vars in turba/config/sources.php and this then
worked, but I get another error ( Fatal error: Call to undefined function:
imap_rfc822_write_address() in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/turba/templates/browse/contactrow.inc on line
15 ) when I search for address book entries (still looking for the answer to
this one)

Stuart

"Arvin San Andres" <arvinsanandres at Math.net> wrote in message
news:20030321061859.8193F4642 at sitemail.everyone.net...
> hello gud day to all,
>
> ive installed turba-1.2 with mysql-3.23.56-1 from rpm of mysql.net,
> but when i click on the addressbook icon on the page of horde. this error
appears:

> Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in
/home/httpd/htdocs/horde/turba/config/sources.php on line 235

> Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /home/httpd/htdocs/horde/turba/config/sources.php:235) in
/home/httpd/htdocs/horde/turba/lib/base.php on line 62