[turba] Sorting by Firstname in Turba 1.2

Parag Godkar paragg at konark.ncst.ernet.in
Sun Mar 30 12:50:40 PST 2003

I am running Horde with the following
configuration -

OS - Solaris 8
Horde: 2.2.1
IMP: 3.2.1
Turba: 1.2
Default Solaris Apache - VERSION:  11.8.0,REV=2000.01.08.18.12
PHP - 4.2.3

Everything is running fine except that I am
not able to sort the entries in address book
by "firstname". They get sorted by "lastname"
by default.

Following is the setting in ../turba/config/prefs.php -

// user preferred sorting column
$_prefs['sortby'] = array(
    'value' => 0,

// user preferred sorting direction
$_prefs['sortdir'] = array(
    'value' => 0,

// the format to display names.  Either 'last_first' or 'first_last'
$_prefs['name_format'] = array(
    'value' => 'first_last',

I have verified that the individual user preferences
are not overiding these default settings in prefs.php.

Can someone guide please for default sorting by
"firstname".

Regards,
Parag Godkar.