[turba] patch for readonly sources

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Apr 7 13:53:04 PDT 2003

Quoting Bo Daley <bo at tilda.com.au>:

> hi all,
>
> Someone here was confused that there were 'edit' and 'delete' links
> visible on displayobject.php and browse.php for objects in readonly
> address books. I checked this and Turba doesn't let users modify readonly
> objects but it does display the links in a couple of places where it
> probably shouldn't.

Turba::checkPermissions() already checks this; the only case that it checks
that you don't is it allows the links for global Horde admins. I can't
reproduce any behavior of showing them to a non-admin.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of