[turba] LDAP Turba bug !? , givenName, company, workphonnumber, in ldap but not displayed (displayobject.php)

freaked freaked at gmx.at
Wed Apr 9 11:30:09 PDT 2003

Hi,

I'm new at this mailing list, so I hope I don't break any rulez.

I'm using turba with an LDAP backend.

Adding a new entry works
Edit an entry works
delete an entry works

display an entry works, but the givenName, company, workphonenumber are
not displayed.
you see all entries like sirname, email, l, .... but not workphone,
givenName

But there are the right values in the LDAP directory. I can see it with
slapcat.
Also editing works fine. you can change it, but you don't see the values
in the turba view.  ( displayobject.php )

here my sources cfg without the server contact data

$cfgSources['localldap'] = array(
     'title' => _("Shared Directory"),
     'type' => 'ldap',
     'params' => array(
         'server' => 'ns2.example.net',
         'port' => 389,
         'root' => 'o=contacts.example.net',
         'bind_dn' => 'cn=manager,o=contacts.example.net',
         'bind_password' => 'secret',
         'sizelimit' => 200,
         'dn' => array('cn'),
         'objectclass' => array('person',
                                'pilotPerson',
                                'inetOrgPerson',
                                'organizationalPerson'),
         'charset' => 'utf8',
         'version' => 3
     ),
     'map' => array(
         '__key' => 'dn',
         'name'=>'cn',
         'FirstName' => 'givenName',
         'LastName' => 'sn',
//        'FirstName' => 'givenName',
         'email' => 'mail',
         'title' => 'title',
         'company' => 'organizationname',
         'businesscategory' => 'businesscategory',
         'zip' => 'postalcode',
  'companyaddress' => 'street',
         'location' => 'l',
         'state' => 'st',