[turba] feature request (from faq@horde.org)

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Thu Apr 10 16:07:55 PDT 2003

One "mail at yourhiphopwear.com" wrote faq at horde.org with some questions
about adding entries to the address book from within IMP.   I think that
one of his ideas would be useful, so I'm posting it as a proposed feature
request, in case any one would want to tackle it.  Not sure how feasible
it is to implement...

>  The only way I can do it on your
> system is to click on the icon next to the persons name and add
> them ONE BY ONE and that can take too long.  For an example: If a
> group of people email you on your yahoo account you can click
> on "add to address book" and add EVERYbody at once to your address book.
>  Can I do that on this system?  If so, how?

If I understand him correctly, what he wants is that if the email headers
have 15 addresses, instead of clicking the 15 address books links to add
them one by one, he could click some "add all addresses to address book"
type button, and all 15 would be added to the address book.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!