[turba] Connecting Turba and Outlook contacts

Jeff Graves jeff at image-src.com
Mon Apr 14 15:51:38 PDT 2003

I know this has been brought up many times... I read through the
archives and found that most of you wishing to share contact
information between Turba and Outlook (or other clients) use LDAP.
However, from what I've read, Outlook does not support writing to LDAP
directories. Has anyone used another method of connecting Turba and
Outlook contacts that allows both (or any client for that matter) to
write to the database? Perhaps, a (free) MySQL driver for Outlook? Or,
something I just recently started looking into, a Outlook driver for
everything else? It looks like it would be possible to write something
in VB that would query a pst file and return contact information. Does
anyone know of a project out there that does this? Or does it even
make sense to do it this way?

Jeff Graves
Customer Support Engineer
Image Source, Inc.