[turba] turba's link to Imp

ianux ianux at free.fr
Tue Apr 15 12:24:47 PDT 2003

Le Mon, 14 Apr 2003 14:49:54 -0500
Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu> écrivait :

> > I added an Imp button in Turba, but it links to the login screen,
> > not to the inbox.
>
> Then there is likely something wrong with your setup.  It should take
> you back to the inbox.  If it is going to the login screen, there is
> likely something wrong with your setup (session or cookie setup
> probably).

how can I see what is wrong ?
looking to the sources (in html) show me that the Turba button in Imp
links to /horde/turba/?IMP=bf0784726d8504d684598192335840aa, that's OK.
In Turba, Imp button liks to /login.php (an alias to
/horde/imp/login.php). Where is the ID? How can I preserve it. Is this a
misconfiguration in php.ini?
All I have done is adding the line
$conf['menu']['apps'] = array(imp);
in Turba's conf.php, just like