[turba] Help with undefined errors

SEAN PENG seanspeng at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 15 15:07:44 PDT 2003

I have IMP3.2 installed and it's working fine.  A
couple of weeks ago, I installed the Turba.  I got the
following errors after installing turba. The errors
shows once I click on the "Address" link on the top
and it shows above the Search box:

Notice: Undefined index: businesscategory in
/usr/share/horde/turba/templates/browse/search.inc on
line 14

Notice: Undefined index: homephone in
/usr/share/horde/turba/templates/browse/search.inc on
line 14

Notice: Undefined index: workphone in
/usr/share/horde/turba/templates/browse/search.inc on
line 14

Notice: Undefined index: cellphone in
/usr/share/horde/turba/templates/browse/search.inc on
line 14

Notice: Undefined index: homeaddress in
/usr/share/horde/turba/templates/browse/search.inc on
line 14

Please help me out, thank you!

=====
PENG (281) 412-7532 - home