[turba] Empty search results but LDAP query is working

Lee Roth leeroth at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 22 21:16:05 PDT 2003

Turba 1.2

I am attempting to build a 'production'
HORDE/IMP/TURBA
system. My prototype system was Turba 1.0 but my
production version is 1.2.

>From the /turba/search.php screen, I enter a valid
name
(e.g. 'smith') and I get back no results (see picture
at http://www.easy48.com/searchfoo.gif ).

If I do a packet sniff I see the proper query sent and
the multiple results come back just fine (packets look
same on prototype and prod system), so I know my LDAP
is answering with the '23 Smiths' data.

It's kind of hard to compare the configs since some of
the /turba/config/*.php files differ between 1.0 and
1.2, but as far as I can tell I have things setup
right.

Any suggestions on where to start looking, or any
general
hints on how to debug this? In horde.php I have my
debug level set to E_ALL, but I'm not seeing any error
messages, just routine debug stuff about the query
that
was sent.

Thanks,

Lee Roth