[turba] Notice: Undefined index api.php

Thomas O'Brien helpdesk at naprotek.com
Sun Apr 27 17:00:46 PDT 2003

Hello,

I'm very new to this stuff but have leared alot since I started.

I'm currently running
Horde 2.2.1
IMP 3.2.1
PHP 4.2.3
MySQL 4.0.12
On Windows 2000 Server SP3

I'm trying to get Turba 1.2 to integrate with IMP. I solved the problem of
receiving a Notice: Undefined index: 'vairable-name' in search.inc line 14 by
matching the case of the vairable in both attributes.php and sources.php.

Now when I go to Options-Addresssbooks from within IMP I get a slew of other
error messagess:

Notice: Undefined index: workAddress in
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\horde\turba\lib\api.php on line 225

Notice: Undefined index: workAddress in
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\horde\turba\lib\api.php on line 226

Notice: Undefined index: sirname in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\horde\turba\lib\api.php
on line 225

Notice: Undefined index: sirname in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\horde\turba\lib\api.php
on line 226

Notice: Undefined index: businesscategory in
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\horde\turba\lib\api.php on line 225

Notice: Undefined index: businesscategory in
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\horde\turba\lib\api.php on line 226

Notice: Undefined index: companyaddress in
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\horde\turba\lib\api.php on line 225

Notice: Undefined index: companyaddress in
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\horde\turba\lib\api.php on line 226

Notice: Undefined index: zip in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\horde\turba\lib\api.php on
line 225

Notice: Undefined index: zip in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\horde\turba\lib\api.php on
line 226

Notice: Undefined index: pgpPublicKey in
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\horde\turba\lib\api.php on line 225

Notice: Undefined index: pgpPublicKey in
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\horde\turba\lib\api.php on line 226

Any ideas, suggestions???

Thanks in advance