[turba] Expanding Turba database

Adam Tauno Williams adam at morrison-ind.com
Thu May 8 14:45:04 PDT 2003

>    I am running Horde 2.2.3 and Turba 1.2 on a FreeBSD box.  Turba storing the
> address book DB on MySQL.  I would like to expand the address book database by
> adding some columns such as category, important dates, etc.  Does anyone have
> any notes on what must be modified in the PHP files to do this?

Just attributes.php & sources.php.

Turba is wonderful like that,  we've been able to map several "legacy"
applications and a CRM system into Horde by editing **TWO** simple
files. Sorry, felt the need to gush.

Is there any way, in RELENG, to define a limited set of values, such as
to create a select in the add/edit of a contact?