[turba] Problem to patch core.schema

Julio Cesar Pinto jc at ifx.com.co
Fri May 16 07:45:21 PDT 2003

You're reason.

I'm try to configure turba with ldap, the ldap is support MTA (qmail).

I'm trying to configure it according to the described in
/horde/turba/docs/LDAP including in the tarball of turba-1.2

This file say.

2. Patch your core.schema file in the /etc/openldap/schema directory.

This patch is located in turba/scripts/ldap/core.schema.patch.

NOTE: The patch adds the organizationName to the orgperson objectclass
and removes the MUST sn to the person oc.

Thanks,

JC